Schedule of Leaders for Upcoming RMMC
Sunday Gatherings (11 AM-Noon)
- September 10, 2017: Whitney Walpole
- September 17, 2017: Chris Dixon-Bubick
- September 24, 2017: Robert M. Bennett
- October 1, 2017: Ron Grow
- October 8, 2017: Susan Dugan
- October 15, 2017: Joy Schultz
- October 22, 2017: Robert M. Bennett
- October 29, 2017: Tim Wise
- November 5, 2017: Susan Wiggins
- November 12, 2017: Rudi Florian
- November 19, 2017: Whitney Walpole
- November 26, 2017: Lyn Corona
- December 3, 2017: Tim Wise and Lyn Corona
- December 10, 2017: Bud Ham
- December 17, 2017: Chris Dixon-Bubick
- December 24, 2017: T.B.A.
- December 31, 2017: T.B.A.
The Spontaneous Discussion Group – The Way of Mastery
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
This interactive, spontaneous discussion group discusses topics from A Course in Miracles, The Way of Mastery, A Course of Love, and other channeled materials. For more information, contact Robert Bennett.
11:00 AM to Noon
Studying, reading and discussion of ACIM from the individual perspective of alternating leaders and guests. Led by a variety of regular and visiting teachers; see Schedule of Leaders above.
Lighthouse Study Group
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Quarterly on Sundays)
The ‘Lighthouse’ Group studies and discusses a chosen newsletter written by the late Kenneth Wapnick, Ph.D. Ken Wapnick. Each meeting we select a different Lighthouse newsletter.
Led by Chris Dixon-Bubick.
We at RMMC cordially invite you to join us on Sunday mornings at 11:00 AM for a gathering of like-minded people as we study the principles presented in the book, A Course in Miracles. The Sunday Gatherings are led by the Course teachers at the RMMC as a service to our community. While the teachers may represent different views on what the Course actually says their common interest joins them in a single purpose of awakening from the dream. The gatherings present a good opportunity for new students to hear different teachers and determine which classes they would like to attend.
The gatherings are followed by a social hour and refreshments in which members of the community and guests can get to know one another. The Rocky Mountain Miracle Center does not endorse any particular teachers or their views.