Schedule of Leaders for Upcoming RMMC
Sunday Gatherings (11 AM-Noon)
- January 1, 2017: Happy New Year! Chris Dixon-Bubick
- January 8, 2017: Whitney Walpole
- January 15, 2017: Tim Wise
- January 22, 2017: Lyn Corona
- January 29, 2017: Rudi Florian
- February 5, 2017: Tim Wise
- February 12, 2017: Lyn Corona
- February 19, 2017: Whitney Walpole
- February 26, 2017: Susan Dugan
- March 5, 2017: Ron Grow
- March 12, 2017: Joy Schultz
- March 19, 2017: Robert M. Bennett
- March 26, 2017: Chris Dixon-Bubick
- April 2, 2017: Rudi Florian
- April 9, 2017: Bud Ham
- April 16, 2017: Robert M. Bennett
- April 23, 2017: Tim Wise
- April 30, 2017: Doug Sparks
- May 7, 2017: Susan Dugan
- May 14, 2017: Rudi Florian
- May 21, 2017: Lyn Corona
- May 28, 2017: Whitney Walpole
- June 4, 2017: Tim Wise
- June 11, 2017: Bud Ham
- June 18, 2017: David Hoffmeister
- June 25, 2017: Robert M. Bennett
The Spontaneous Discussion Group – The Way of Mastery
8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
An interactive, spontaneous discussion group that brings together topics from The Way of Mastery and A Course in Miracles for discussion.
Led by Robert Bennett.
11:00 AM to Noon
Study, reading and discussion of ACIM from the individual perspective of alternating leaders and guests.
Led by a variety of regular and visiting teachers; see Schedule of Leaders above.
Lighthouse Study Group
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Quarterly on Sundays)
The ‘Lighthouse’ Group studies and discusses a chosen newsletter written by the late Kenneth Wapnick, Ph.D. Ken Wapnick. Each meeting we select a different Lighthouse newsletter.
Led by Chris Dixon-Bubick.
We at RMMC cordially invite you to join us on Sunday mornings at 11:00 AM for a gathering of like-minded people as we study the principles presented in the book, A Course in Miracles. The Sunday Gatherings are led by the Course teachers at the RMMC as a service to our community. While the teachers may represent different views on what the Course actually says their common interest joins them in a single purpose of awakening from the dream. The gatherings present a good opportunity for new students to hear different teachers and determine which classes they would like to attend.
The gatherings are followed by a social hour and refreshments in which members of the community and guests can get to know one another. The Rocky Mountain Miracle Center does not endorse any particular teachers or their views.