- Gong Bath with Richard Rudis: Sunday, October 9th, 7-9 p.m. in the Event hall. For information contact Pat Shirk at : 303-948-9681.
Inner Temple Traditions/Inner Convocation and Tending the Sacred with Anastacia Nutt: Saturday, October 15th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday October 16th, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Event Hall. For information and registration contact Anastacia at 707-633.4278.
- Sufi Practice of Remembrance: Saturday, October 15th and Saturday, October 22nd; 7-9 p.m. in the Event Hall. For information, contact Sara Rain at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roy Willey: Saturday, October 22nd, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Event Hall. For information contact Roy at: 720-295-7265, or: email@example.com.
Peter Hughes’ Workshop Series : “Mastering the Art of the Soul of Money”. Monday evenings 7-9 p.m. October 17th, 24th and 31 . in the Library. For information and registration contact Peter at: peterjhughes.com or call 303-831-9471.
- Dharma Ocean Denver Sangha: Every Wednesday evening 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the Event Hall. $5 donation is appreciated. For information, go to meetup.com/Dharma-Ocean-Denver-Sangha.
- Zen Center of Denver: Sunday mornings- Formal sitting with chanting and teisho; 8 to 10:30 a.m., Tuesday evenings October 4th, 11th, and 18th, 7-9 p.m. Wednesday and Friday mornings: 6 to 7 a.m. Formal Sittings. Thursday evenings: 7 to 8:30 p.m.: Formal sittings. All programs in the Event Hall. For information call: 303-455-1500.
- Denver Vegans: Saturday, October 29th, 6-8 p.m. in the Library. For information contact Vilma Reynoso at: vilms@Live.com.
Love, Courage and Achievement Project: Friday, October 28th, 6-10 p.m. and Saturday, October 29th, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. in the Event For information contact Kimberly Martin at 303-989.2605.