Fall Six Week Sunday Gathering Series:
Oct. 16 to Nov. 20, 2016 at 11am
On Basic Course Concepts such as Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, the Real World, etc.
Beginning Oct. 16th we will explore over six weeks the “What is…?” Questions # 1 through 14, in the second part of the Course’s Workbook. These questions cover most of the essential concepts presented in the Course, including the Course’s understanding of the ego and a miracle. Each Sunday at Rocky Mountain Miracle Center during that period, one of four Course teachers will take a turn going over two or three of those Workbook sections consecutively, starting with “What is Forgiveness?” on p. 401.
- Oct. 16: 1. What is Forgiveness? (p.401), 2. What is Salvation? (p.407), with Whitney Walpole
- Oct. 23: 3. What is the World? (p.413), 4. What is Sin? (p.419), with Lyn Corona
- Oct. 30: 5. What is the Body? (p.425), 6. What is the Christ? (p.431), with Tim Wise
- Nov. 6: 7. What is the Holy Spirit? (p.437), 8. What is the Real World? (p.443), with Susan Dugan
- Nov. 13: 9. What is the Second Coming? (p.449), 10. What is the Last Judgement? (p.455), 11. What is Creation? (p.461), with Lyn Corona
- Nov. 20: 12. What is the Ego? (p.467), 13. What is a Miracle? (p.473), 14. What am I? (p.479), with Tim Wise
Every presentation will offer Course teachings beneficial for beginners and on-going students alike. Attending the whole series is recommended for a comprehensive look at the Course’s essential teachings. However, each individual gathering will be insightful, practical, and helpful to all.